Data Requirement for Filling the Online Application Form in GATE 2022
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents' name, parents' mobile number, etc.).
Please note that the name of the candidate in the application form must exactly be the same as that in the valid photo ID, which the candidate MUST produce in original while appearing for GATE-2022 examination at the centre.
GATE 2022 scorecard will be issued as per the name entered in the application form.
Prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Dr/Mrs/Smt/Prof/Capt, etc. MUST NOT be used before name.
- Address for Communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- GATE paper(s) (subject).
- THREE Choices of GATE examination cities.
- High quality image of candidate's photograph conforming to the requirements specified.
- Good quality image of candidate's signature conforming to the requirements specified.
- Scanned copy of Category (SC/ST) certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Dyslexia (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Scanned copy of any one of the valid photo Identity Document: Aadhaar-UID (preferable), Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID and Driving License. The same ID, in original, MUST be carried to the examination hall.
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card/UPI details for fee payment.